THE 1289-0032 STUDY - FOR PEOPLE AT RISK OF PSYCHOSIS
When psychosis develops,people often suffer symptoms, sometimes for many months. In some people, these symptoms may be an early sign that more serious mental health problems may develop.
The early symptoms may include:
• trouble thinking clearly or concentrating
• believing or hearing things that others do not
• losing control of your thoughts
• feeling nervous or anxious
• feeling that others are “out to get” you
• having trouble with family and friends
• having thoughts that scare you or the people around you
If you (or a loved one) are living with any of these symptoms, you may be wondering about the development of more serious problems. People experiencing such symptoms are being asked to consider participating in the 1289-0032 Research Study, which will test whether an experimental drug might be able to treat these symptoms
If you are aged 16 to 30 years and have any of the early symptoms of psychosis please call for information about the 1289-0032 Research Study. 866-DOC-LEON or 856-857-9500 or click to email us.