Bipolar Disorder Depressed
BIPOLAR DEPRESSION CLINICAL RESEARCH STUDY
Has your life been affected by Bipolar Depression?
You may be eligible for a research study being conducted in our area to evaluate the safety and effectiveness of an investigational medication for the treatment of bipolar depression.In order to qualify you must:
• be between 18 and 75 years of age (inclusive)
• have been diagnosed with bipolar I or bipolar II disorder
• be currently having a major depressive episode that started at least 2 weeks ago, but no more than 6 months ago
• have previously had at least 1 bipolar manic or mixed episode (if you have bipolar I disorder), or hypomanic episode (if you have bipolar II disorder)
• be currently taking lithium or valproate.
Qualified participants will receive all study medication and study-related care from a dedicated team of medical staff at no cost.
Health insurance is not required to participate
To learn more please call us at 866-DOC-LEON or 856-857-9500 or click to email us .